zaterdag 1 augustus 2015

DC#228

Diana Schreur CZT#12

Een challenge naar mijn hart, ik hou van tiles die een natuurlijk en organische uitstraling hebben. Gemaakt op mijn Tan toned strathmore papier, met derwent potloden gekleurd! Narwal, 'n zeppel en printemps in een harmonieus geheel. 

This challenge I really enjoy, I love doing tiles with organic and nature looking patterns, so I made 'n zeppel, narwal and printemps living in perfect harmony on my tan toned strathmore paper, colored with derwent artist pencils. 

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ja, 'harmonie' is zeker het woord voor je prachtige tile. Wat doet dat papier het toch goed! Prettig (eindelijk weer zonnig) weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You draw sea life!
    At least I can imagine you draw it... in fact I think there was a little fish right behind narwal just a second ago *gg*
    Lovely!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. oh wow, this is awesome. i love the color...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. this tile is beautiful! I love `Nzeppel!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great tile. I like the contrast with the white Printemps. Your shading of 'Nzeppel is really great. Not sure if it is the picture or intentional but like the hint of green in your shading. I am going to assume it is intentional. It adds to the organic nature of the tangle.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh wow Diana - this is really stunning! I love that you used only three tangles, but with the colour and shading it looks like a very complex tile! Your colour work is fabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen